Policy of using Open Data on MFNCA Website
The Ministry of State for Federal National Council Affairs (MFNCA) is working hard on developing its website to make it the main reference for its customers and anyone who wishes to know about its services and details and to Promote a culture of political participation among UAE citizens.
MFNCA seeks to develop and update the website continuously and promptly and enable customers to obtain all the data and information they need about its services, projects, activities and initiatives in a transparent and flexible manner, in addition to contribute to the development of such elements through the submission of views and suggestions that support offering the best services to them.
In the light of the technological revolution of the world today, open data has become one of the tools used by organizations to create new services and applications that save time and effort to customers and stimulate innovation.
Through this document, MFNCA aims at clarifying the open data management policies on the website according to the rules contained in each of the following:
- Disclaimer document on the website.
- Terms and conditions on the website.
Scope of application
The scope of this document is limited to MFNCA website. As the document is open for continuous development, its scope may be extended in accordance with the UAE E-Government’s general policy and related instructions.
Terms and Conditions of reusing open data
- Such data can be used, reused and republished by any individual, legal or governmental entity.
- When using such data, reference shall be made to its source, which is (Ministry of State for Federal National Council Affairs) in order to preserve its ownership and credibility of the data and the authenticity of its source.
- The data user should not misrepresent the data or its source or mislead others.
- Such data should not be used for political purposes or to support an illegal activity or criminal act or be used in racist or discriminatory comments or for the purpose of incitement or negatively affect the culture, equality or any activity that is irregular or contrary to the UAE customs and traditions.
- The statistics published by MFNCA on its website shall not, in any way, be regarded as a reference. Such data is limited to MFNCA TOR and operations.
- MFNCA shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for any direct or indirect damages, which may arise from the use or inability to use such open data.
- The user of open data on MFNCA website shall acknowledge the use of open data upon his own risk, and MFNCA shall bear no responsibility whatsoever to update all open data in the future, especially when it is based on current assumptions and predictions that may lead to certain risks and raise doubts about results that show mismatch between the actual reality and expected future and its estimates.
- The Ministry is not legally liable for any damage occurs to the user or any other person as a result of breaching confidentiality regarding data that the user has transferred from the open data section and may not compensate them.
- Electronic copies of MFNCA documents published on this website are for informational purposes only. The final version of any of MFNCA documents is the original version printed and signed, which is kept by MFNCA. If the document has been signed by the authorized person, the final version shall be the original printed and signed version issued by MFNCA. In the event of any discrepancy between the documents, the copy retained by MFNCA is prevailed on the other copies.
MFNCA publishes the data on its E-Gateway and does not undertake clearance thereof from any observations, as such data is published as received from the government authorities or as resulted from providing its services. MFNCA does not guarantee the continuity of providing such data or any part thereof, nor assumes any liability towards data users and the damages or loss, which they may suffer due to its reuse.
Data user responsibility
The data user is responsible for the reuse of the data on MFNCA E-Gateway. No errors related to the content, source, and date of the data shall be resulted from the reuse of such data.
The guides contained in such document represent the minimum of the government entities wishing to pursue the open data policy with their customers. The commitment to such guides reflects the seriousness of such entities in making this policy successful and benefiting from its results in increasing the confidence with customers and continuous development of its services.